Monday, 22 October 2007

Feelings .....!!!

I am feeling a bit low today..... circumstances around me ..... i am fed up with alot of 'things' fed up with everything going wrong for my family......!!!!
Feel very much like a Job situation in the Bible......I try my best to honor God... but all i have that is precious to me seems to be under attack!
Broke down in Church yesterday as i feel i have had enough..... elder supportive... i want so much for things to change to get better, all i ask is for a home that is filled with love, happiness... that is welcoming... that my children can feel safe in and secure and happy...... that i can invite people into and look after them to be hospitable to others and not feel like people are 'putting me down'
At present got no heating as boiler needs fixing- temp hot water !!!! Then u get a large elec bill.....!!! then dryer breaks down!

Why o why????????

' I call out to you....again and again
I call out to You.... again and again....
You are my rock.. in times of trouble
You lift me up... when I fall down
All through the storm... your love is my anchor.... my hope is in You alone!!!!

I am calling out to you Lord... to hear my prayers and answer them, please, Amen

No comments: